Tour of IIT Kanpur lab during 2008 meeting. Professor Durgesh Rai describing features of the lab.
Participants at 2008 workshop
Craig Comartin of the US and Marcial Blondet of Peru review poster during 2008 workshop.
Daniel Quiun of Peru explains lab features during 2009 workshop at Catholic University of Peru.
Workshop participants in Peru viewing confined masonry buildings in the lab at Catholic University of Peru
Professor Sudhir Jain, Co-chair of Confined Masonry Network, lectures during short course on masonry in February at IITGN
Tour of the new campus of IITGN, under construction using confined masonry
- Special session at the 16th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering in Santiago, Chile and a meeting of the working group developing engineered guidelines for confined masonry (January 2017)
- Special session at the 10th North American Conference on Earthquake Engineering in Anchorage, Alaska and a meeting of the working group on engineered guidelines for confined masonry (July 2015)
- Workshop at IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN), India to review construction of new IITGN campus with confined masonry construction and to discuss content of an engineered guideline for India (February 2014)
- Workshop at IIT Gandhinagar, India to discuss introduction of the technology in India (April 2011)
- A workshop for two of the working groups–design guidelines and construction guidelines–at the Catholic University of Peru (July 2009)
- Reception with short presentations on confined masonry construction at the 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering in Beijing, China (October 2008)
- Inaugural workshop at IIT Kanpur, India (January 2008).